Well, I think I caught up a little on our blog. I can't believe the last thing I wrote about was Justin's birthday in JUNE!! Time is just flying by so fast and I feel like I am running in circles - getting nowhere trying to get everything done. Our blog is our homepage on our computer, so everytime I go to find something online that little pregnancy ticker just glares at me. Today it says only 40 days to go and I am slightly panicking. Although I cannot wait for our baby girl to arrive I just need more time to get everything ready!!
We've been very busy lately. Along with our everyday tasks - school, dance, gymnastics, cub scouts, piano, teaching classes at the gym, cooking, cleaning, church callings etc. we have other big projects. So far we've set up the nursery, we moved Justin into Tyler's room, we went through all our baby boy clothes and have them ready to give to our little nephews (that made me shed some tears), we are registered for the hospital, and we have all the baby girl clothes washed and ready to go. Unfortunately that's just a fraction of my to-do list. But, I will keep working on it. Happily today I get to check "Make new posts for blog" off my list! Hopefully I'll get back on track and can keep posting to our blog and start keeping up with our friends and families' blogs again. So, if you've been wondering where I've been - I've been here, just haven't taken time to say hello. So sorry and hope to do better. :)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Glad you're back! :)
i have been so bad about blogging lately too. that story about justin is so funny. i loved hearing him talk when we visited because i hadn't really heard him yet. he is a little man now. i kind of makes me sad that i haven't gotten to see him grow up like your other kids. it gets harder to visit the more kids we get.
Post a Comment