
I love Sundays - getting all dressed up for church. Julia loves it, too. She pretty much wears a dress everyday, but on Sunday she likes to pick out a "pretty dress for church." This is one of my favorites. Today she requested to wear this and to have her hair with a "poof" on top. Yes, she is all girl! I remember when she was less than a year old and I literally had to wrestle her and hold her arms down so I could just put one rubberband or hair clip in to keep her hair out of her eyes. Luckily things have changed.She loves going to church and "learning about Jesus." She loves singing in primary!! I am lucky I get to see it all as her teacher in Sunday school. It was funny - a couple of weeks ago I gave a talk in church. Then, the next week Julia was asked to give a scripture in primary. She was so excited for it - talked about it all week and carried the little paper I typed it on all over. On Sunday at church I told her she got to sit in the front of the primary room and read it to all the kids. I was surprised when she looked at me so sadly and thought - "Oh no, she's scared to read it in front of everyone." But, she was so disappointed because she wanted to read it to everyone in the Chapel "like Mommy did."







2 comments:
i hope clara someday will be happier about getting her hair done, but if she is like i was i have no hope. plus she hates to wear dresses, again like i was. it seems like most little girls i know love dresses like julia. it does give me hope that julia hated it at first. funny about the scripture.
What a beautiful little lady! So cute!!
Post a Comment