Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I'm so excited for "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight(Wednesday)!!!! The auditions are over and the top 20 start tonight. It's on FOX (channel 10 from 7-9 in Arizona). Watch it and you will be entertained for sure!

I switched my playlist around with songs to dance to first. It's at the bottom of the blog page and you can click on any song you want to hear. Lots of songs that bring back memories! I instantly want to do the running man when I hear "Push It" and "It Takes Two." Brings me right back to dances at Cocopah Middle School. :) Of course you can't sit still to "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." My latest favorite dance song is "Shake It." Then, of course there are the kids' favorites - "See You Again," "Since U Been Gone," and anything High School Musical.

If you feel the need to dance yourself go for it!! :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ahh- memories. (Except I was in high school, not middle school!)
I love those songs!
I saw in the Deseret News today that Utahns have a 1 in 5 chance of winning the whole thing.

Shannon said...

LOVE the music Michelle! Thanks for helping me get my groove on today :)

Michelle Cherrington said...

Glad you liked the music. :)