
My mom gave me the idea to take pictures like this - shots of people walking from behind. Now they're some of my favorites. I love this picture because it shows how Justin is always running to keep up with his brother and sister. Yes, it causes him to trip and fall a lot, but he just gets right back up and keeps running. He LOVES his big brother Tyler!! If he's sad he says "I want Tyler." If Tyler's at school all day long he asks, "Where's Tyler Mommy?" Then, answers his own question "Tyler's at school." He is very lucky to have such a sweet, helpful, loving big brother. Tyler is the best example to all of us. I love our sons and am so glad they love each other so much.

Here is another one with Chad. He is such an amazing Dad and does such fun things with the kids. He is like a big kid himself! He is always entertaining all of us, but at the same time works so hard to take care of all of us. Here the 3 boys are walking to the car at the Railroad Park. I love going there because I used to play there when I was little.







8 comments:
Such cute pictures Michelle! I'm going to try taking some like that!
Those are great pictures! I love this type of picture :)
I love these- you can see the love that they all share. Those would be great framed! (No one get any ideas about taking a picture of me from behind though!!)
Nik- your comment made me laugh! I don't want any bum shots either!
I laughed out loud at that, too Nikki. :) I'm right there with you, too.
Very cute pictures - and blog, Michelle. Love the music too and the background. I hope you had a very happy birthday today! Love, Janet
I was thinking that your birthday was coming up! Happy birthday!! I hope it was was fun :) Did I miss Danielle's birtday too? How is she doing?
Thanks! I had a fun birthday! You didn't miss Danielle's. It is the 23rd - I think. I haven't talked to her in too long!! I miss her and have been meaning to call.
Post a Comment