As a side note my favorite show has started again - "So You Think You Can Dance." I think it's on tonight and tomorrow night. I absolutely love it and went to the show last year with my mom, Grandma (yes, Grandma is a fan, too) and my sisters-in-law. It was amazing!! So, if you're bored you've got to watch it at least once. I think I'm even getting Chad to watch it - although I doubt he would want me to tell the world on our blog.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Julia "Thinks She Can Dance" . . . .
As a side note my favorite show has started again - "So You Think You Can Dance." I think it's on tonight and tomorrow night. I absolutely love it and went to the show last year with my mom, Grandma (yes, Grandma is a fan, too) and my sisters-in-law. It was amazing!! So, if you're bored you've got to watch it at least once. I think I'm even getting Chad to watch it - although I doubt he would want me to tell the world on our blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I love all the dance pictures! Karly talks about wanting to take dance classes but then when we decide to sign up she changes her mind. I want to wait until she really wants to do it! I will have to check out "So you think you can dance" I have never seen it before-
thanks for the recommendation!
Funny, I am watching "So You Think You Can Dance" right now (at 1am )...Oh how I love Tivo! It is my all time favorite show. Brady and I both love it. We are in fact a little crazy...we saved every episode from 2 years ago (when Benji won) but sadly lost them when we moved to Logan and turned in our AZ receivers we didn't need anymore. My all time favorite was the one with the Zombies choreographed by Tyce.....he's amazing.
Julia is soooooooo beautiful.....watch out Chad! She is going to be a heartbreaker. It looks like a great dance studio....which one is it? And that is alot of stuff she is performing...very impressive. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! :)
So glad to see you both on the blog. :) Yes, I was also up watching it at 1:00. So good! Although it stressed me out just watching them. I can't imagine how hard that would be!! I'm so excited for the top 20 to start next week! I wish I could move like that - even just a little.
Julia's dance studio is Arizona Sunrays. It's a big gym with a dance studio, too. Her teacher is amazing and has them do the cutest things.
I love all the pictures of justin. He is so funny. Reid was really surprised how big he was. he is always saying that alvin looks like justin. i think he thinks they were the same age. the picture of you and julia in her byu cheerleading outfit is so cute. You look soooo skinny.
Cute pictures of all of the kids Michelle. It's fun to see what they are into and up to. Looks like a very a happy family! :)
I'm excited for the top 20...I haven't picked my faves yet. Yes, I wish I'd been blessed with the ability to dance like that too. I am in awe. I can't imagine learning those dances so quickly....I was never one to pick up dance steps quickly! You'll have to let me know later on who you're favorites are.
Post a Comment