Well, here we go. I know I'm in trouble doing this because it's midnight and I should be sleeping, but what am I doing? Blogging! I need to do this to keep up with all the fun things that are happening in our family - all the cute things the kids say and do. I have such a guilty conscience because Justin is almost 2 and I still haven't written a page in his baby book. Time is just going by too fast I can't keep up.
So, hopefully we can keep up to date and share some of our funny stories. We have a lot of laughs in our house with Chad as the dad. I think little Justin has got his dad's sense of humor for sure. He is already telling "knock knock" jokes, which are so cute the first 3 times he says them, but just go on and on . . . .
So, the Cherrington blog is officially set to go! We'll be back soon . . . .
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Yea! Welcome to blogging!
Yeah Michelle! I am excited to hear about your beautiful family!
Feel free to see mine at scorsefam.blogspot.com!
Welcome! Beautiful background! I am having no such luck putting one on...my blogspot is stubborn.
Post a Comment