Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tyler's Baseball Season

Tyler just finished a great season of baseball with the A's. He loved every second of it!! His favorite position was shortstop. He was a very powerful hitter, too. He had quite the warm-up routine and was very fun to watch.


As you can see we have been training him from a young age. :) Here, at the age of 1, he is watching the D-Backs - practicing his form. He has always had a great love of baseball. I wonder where he got that from?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking baseball swing!! I love the wristbands - they make you look like a professional!!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

What a perfect team for Tyler to be on - the A's. Tyler's favorite color has always been green and he loves baseball just like his Dad. It's fantastic. I was so proud watching him all season - he hustled and was a great teammate and listened to his coaches. Can't wait for next season!!