Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my dad - James Hazar. From day one (pictured above) I think I've always been somewhat of a "Daddy's Girl." I love my dad and gratefully he makes it known to me how much he loves me. He has given me so much in my life! He has taught me to always work hard by his example. Whatever my dad sets his mind on doing, he does it well. What people may not know about my dad is what a sweet father he is to me. He always makes me feel so special and loved. He is always so thoughtful and tells me the kindest things. I am always amazed at his compassion and how much he gives not only me, but others.


My dad is such a wonderful "Jido" (grandpa) to my kids!! They absolutely love him!!! It is so fun to watch him with them and how his eyes light up when they're around. I know my mom gets a kick out of watching him with all the grandkids. They have definitely softened him quite a bit. They all love their Jido and we love seeing him interact with them. It's pure joy!!


Happy Father's Day to my husband - Chad Cherrington!! I am so blessed to have such a caring, hard-working husband and father for my children. He makes us all smile and laugh. He helps us all feel safe and protected. He works so hard to make life easy for us all and his kids absolutely adore him! He is a great example to all of us and is an amazing leader for our family. I love watching him with our kids and love seeing their excitement when they hear the garage opening and know that daddy is home!


Chad amazes us all with his many talents. He can hold a handstand longer than anyone I know. He will flip off the diving board to entertain us all over and over. He is an excellent singer - extremely smart - and loves to clean, do laundry, iron, and do the dishes (which would make any wife happy).


He just kind of has the touch. Whether it's magically putting the kids to sleep on his chest after I've been trying for hours, teaching the kids to do things he knows they can do, but are afraid to try, coaching baseball and basketball games, helping with reports for school, he is willing to do it all.



So, to my dad and Chad and all the fathers out there - thanks so much for all you do. Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Such a wonderful tribute Michelle to your dad and to Chad. I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day. :)

Nikki said...

Great pictures of a couple of great dads! Very nice post Michelle! :) Happy Fathers Day Chad

Shannon said...

Very sweet post Michelle! Made me cry to read how sweet my cousin is to you and your kids. Way to go Chaddy baby :)

Nabby Hazar said...

Chad does have the touch. i remember how clara wouldn't come to me when she was with chad.