Julia, Chad and my dad went to Julia's preschool for
"Daddy Night"
last week! They did lots of fun activites and Julia was in heaven having Daddy and Jido there. My dad was the camera man that night, so I'm sad there are no pictures of him. But, he got some good shots of the action.
They all got to shave their Daddy's. As you can see Julia is thrilled with the idea - Chad, probably not so much. Thank goodness they used popsicle sticks!

They also made the cutest poster with their handprints on it. So sweet!
Then, Julia was a human pizza. The teacher told a story while Chad and the other Dad's rolled the dough (a.k.a. Julia), tossed the dough in the air, etc. Chad could explain it better, but as you can see Julia was loving her life as a pizza!
What Dad doesn't like golf? Julia, Chad and my dad played some games on the grass.
Julia sure does love her daddy and all the boys in her life! It was such a fun night for her. I wish I could have been there to watch - but I was politely informed I was not allowed. :) Afterwards they went to dinner - just her and her dad and Jido. She felt pretty special and is one lucky girl - that's for sure!







2 comments:
that looks like so much fun. fun to have a daddy night. julia is the cutest thing ever.
Hi Michelle and Chad! What a cute family you have! I cannot believe how grown up Julia looks! It seems like yesterday that she was just a little baby! What a pretty girl she is! This Daddy day looks fun!
Post a Comment