Julia and Justin are quite the duo. This is them on one of the many "adventures" they imagine up practically every day together. Note Justin's camera face that he does everytime I get it out. Anyway, they get out all the stuffed animals and get them ready for their "trip." I'm not allowed to disturb them during these adventures. They are just for the two of them. I try to spy on them as much as I can and laugh at their little conversations and the things they pretend to do. They are such sweet little friends!
This is our ritual everytime we go to the gym. The kids always have to stop and swing on the bike rack - at least once time - sometimes two, sometimes five . . . Justin gets the biggest kick out of it and thinks he's so funny swinging back and forth.
Tyler finished another season of basketball at The Village with Chad as coach. He played great and had fun with the boys there. I only got a few pictures this time, but I like this one. Tyler was so frustrated here. He was yelling "GIVE ME THE BALL! I'm wide open!!!"
We got family pictures taken last weekend. I am so glad we did it, but I must admit I spent FOREVER trying to pick out clothes. I think I almost drove Chad crazy with my trips to the mall. I will be posting some soon, but here are some extra shots we got by our house. Here Chad is walking the kids to see the ducks.

Here is one of my favorite pictures ever of the boys. Chad took it and this will most likely be featured in their wedding videos. :)

Here it gets even better. We were all tired and starving and starting to get a little loopy. This is what we refer to as the E.T. picture. Can't stop laughing every time I see it.

Here is another classic. Tyler and Julia are hilarious!! I don't know what they are doing, but again I can't stop laughing at it. I'm all gums and Justin is giving me one of his famous kisses. We are one good looking family. :)
So, that's about it . . . As you can see we keep each other very entertained.







6 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! I love the family picture at the top of your blog. You are so pretty Michelle! That pic of Tyler and Justin is definitely one to put in their wedding videos - so so cute!
I love your family pictures! You look so beautiful - I especially love the goofy picture at the end...so classic.
I am envious of your pictures- 1) we have very few pictures of us all together (and none that are professionally done) and 2) You all are so photogenic!!
Seriously great pictures!
I love that Julia and Justin play so well together. What a nice break that must give you in the day!
Michelle, your pictures look like they turned out great! I can't wait to see more. What a beautiful family...it looks like all that stress over the clothes was worth it. Good choice!
Such cute pictures! I am so relieved to have family pictures over with....for this year at least. Very cute clothes selection...it is stressful! You do look great Michelle!
Beautiful pictures, Chad and Michelle! So sorry you are sick, Michelle - I feel your pain :)
I absolutely love the picture of Tyler and Justin together - so adorable!!! I love these kidlets so much!!
Post a Comment