Monday, November 3, 2008

CHIPPY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

When Chad was growing up Janet would always make a cute poster of pictures whenever one of the kids had a birthday. So, keeping with that tradition, here is my photo tribute to Mr. Chad Garrick Cherrington (a.k.a. Chippy, Chadwick, Chaddy Boy, Chiniquay, Cabezon, and other fun names we all call him).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD - I LOVE YOU!!!

I think this is the cutest picture ever of Chad and Janet! Shows his funny personality right from the start. :)

Chad in First Grade. I can only imagine the fresh polyester pants he must be wearing with that shirt.

Chad's basketball days at Chaparral. Look at those legs!!!!

Chad's mission picture showing his beautiful hair in all its glory!

Chad on his mission in Uruguay. I'm so proud of him for serving an honorable mission and know the people in Uruguay were blessed to have him there.

Chad on our wedding day - LOOKING GOOOOOD!!

Our young and carefree days at BYU.

Chad as a new dad - he had the magic touch right from the start.

Chad as basketball coach. He is a great coach and is always willing to help out.

Chad with our 3 kids - they all love him so much!!

Everyone loves Chad - what's not to love? He'd be the first person to tell you that, too. I love his confidence, his hard work ethic, his good example, his willingness to help out, his always entertaining sense of humor, his incredible hair, his high IQ :), and everything about him. I feel like the luckiest girl to have him as my husband. Hope you have a fabulous birthday Chad.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I love your post, Michelle. Happy Birthday again Chad. Does everyone know it's your 35th? As you pointed out you are now officially middle-aged! I love the pictures - do love the one of he and I when he was about 3 months old. And yes I'm sure I dressed him in polyester pants! I was wearing polyester too :)Happy happy birthday!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Chaddy baby! Yes everyone does love Chad -myself included. He has always been the best and most fun cousin. Love and miss you!!

Carolyn said...

What a great post Michelle. Love all of the pics. Happy Belate B-day Chad. You are a great guy. Big 35 huh? Hope you celebrated to the max!

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Cherringtons! I just clicked thru to you from Carrie and TJ's. Your family is so cute and growing up! Happy Birthday Chad! I love these old pictures! So fun! HOpe you are all doing well!