Sunday, November 2, 2008

Funny Things That Happen When You Blog . . . .

Today I was posting some pictures on here from Halloween - just blogging away while the kids played. Chad told Julia to get dressed and after spending quite awhile in her room she came out with THIS . . . .


Out of all the clothing ensembles she has come up with, this is possibly the funniest ever!! She was extremely proud of her stylish selection and proceeded to explain the reasoning behind it. Julia is a very modest girl. She never wants to wear anything too revealing, which I hope she keeps up as she gets older. She chose to put the pink tank top under the other tank top because "She didn't want to show her neck." The pants are her princess leggings, which she loves and begs to wear all the time. They are needing to retire though because they are way too small and the crotch is halfway down to her kneees. I added the side ponytail because when I saw her I thought that in the 80's this outfit could have been "totally rad!" Anyway, hope this makes you smile like it did for me. :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

What a trend setter! :)

Carrie Hazar said...

Julia- you are such a rock star! Madison wants a matching outfit.
XOXOXO

Carolyn said...

Good job Julia! You and Savs definately would get along. She does the same thing. I don't think there's ever a day when she dresses herself and actually matches! A totally rad 80s look though!!!