This last weekend, our family spent four days at Disneyland. On the drive home, Michelle and I talked about our 5 favorite Disneyland/California Adventure attractions. It was a fun discussion. Here are my top five and some honorable mentions.
5. California Screamin' - best true roller coaster at Disneyland. It's fast, it's fun, and my kids love it, even Tyler.
4. The Haunted Mansion - love it.
3. Splash Mountain - as far as pure fun, this one is so close to the top. My children would go on it all day long, every day.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean - all about atmosphere there. The atmosphere is so cool, the scenery, the guns, it is great.
1. Soarin' Over California - even though it's not even really a ride, every time I get on that ride, I always leave thinking it is the coolest ride ever. All of my kids love it, Michelle loves it, I love the smells, the sights, the giant screen - it is just the best ride at Disneyland.
Honorable Mentions: Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Small World, The River Ride in California Adventure, Thunder Mountain,
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
here is the top 5 for David and I...
1. Tower of Terror!!!
2. California Screamin
3. Soarin over California
4. Indiana Jones
5. Pirates of the Carribean
I'm anxious to hear about your trip - does this mean you didn't like the new ride (Roger Rabbit - by the pier)? Soarin over California is my favorite ride - and the parades and plays, Thunder Mountain and of course the ice cream shop. I KNOW - it's not a ride! See you tomorrow..
What about Winnie the Pooh?! You get treats at the end?!
Madison and Cali's Top 5:
1. Dumbo
2. Teapots
3. Dumbo
4. King Arthur's Carousel
5. Dumbo
Here are some of mine...
1.California Screamin'
2.BIG THUNDER!!!!!!!!
3.SOARIN' OVER CALIFORNIA
4.spash mountain
...and the last but not least the grand finale 5th
5.mulholland madness!
Tyler, you crack me up. Everybody needs a Tyler.
here are julia's...
1.princss fantasy faire
2. pirates of the caribean
3.splash mountain
4.dumbo{just because madison likes it so much}
5.the haunted mansion {uuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy}
Top 5:
River Ride in Ca Adventure
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Indiana Jones
Matterhorn
I just love everything about Disneyland..makes me wish I still lived in Cali so I could go right now :)
Post a Comment