
Today Julia started preschool! She is going Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2 1/2 hours. This is her second year of preschool and she was so excited to go today!! Of course she had to pick out her outfit. I had gotten her some new school clothes, but she insisted on wearing one from last year. She does not like to wear shorts and so of course she had to wear her favorite skirt.
Justin was having some serious seperation anxiety! I had to get a picture to capture his mood. It's like he knew she was going to be gone. He was so sad all morning and had a really hard time going to the gym without his brother and sister. He's used to having both of them around and so he misses them a lot. He recovered quickly though and I must admit I love having a little one on one time with my baby.

Julia loved her first day and her teachers said she loved doing the art projects and couldn't stay away from the doll house. Sounds just like her. Last year of preschool and she's off to kindergarten!
These are pictures from her open house last week. She discovered they had My Little Ponies. Very exciting! She made a placemat for snack time and played for a little while. Justin loved it, too. He loved the noodle station and also was showing me all the shapes on the wall. He knows all his shapes and points them out wherever we go.







4 comments:
Such cute pictures, Michelle. I bet Justin wishes he could go to school too :) I'm glad Julia is going to such a good preschool - and that she loves school so much!
julia's hair looks so cute. it looks like it has already grown so much.
I was just thinking I wish you could cut it again. :( We get spoiled by your hair skills.
Looks like a fun school. Justin needs to call Brookelyn....the two of them can hang out! They can entertain eachother. Love the skirt Julia, you and Savy would get along great. You could show eachother all your favorite skirts!
Post a Comment