Julia kept herself entertained today by dressing up in her dance clothes and doing ballet for about an hour. Then she wanted to play "Pretty Pretty Princess" with me. It's a cute little board game she got for her birthday last year where you try to get the most jewelery and the crown to win. Well, she had fun playing with all the jewels and came to me and asked, "Mommy, can you take my picture so I can put it on my blog?" Then she proceeded to do many poses for the camera. For some reason she has this thing with tucking her top lip in when she smiles. It's not the best look, but is so funny that she does it almost every time she smiles for the camera. Hopefully she'll grow out of that phase by the time school pictures come around. :) Here are some of the best from our short photo shoot that I will share at her request.


One of Chad's favorite things is seeing Justin bounce around on Julia's Hello Kitty bouncy ball. We both just crack up seeing him do it. Chad thought it would be funny to get on it, too (which unfortunately I didn't capture on video) and made Justin laugh by falling off of it. So, of course Justin (being the mini-Chad he is) had to start doing the silly falls, too. I tried to get it on video. These aren't his best moves, but you can get the idea. He is a little character.
Justin of course has been saying some funny things as he's learning to talk. Tonight he came up to me and said, "Mommy, I wanna hojou (translation: Hold you) for like 5 minutes." He also started asking me "Mommy, what's the ploblum (problem)?" I wondered where he had heard that and quickly realized I say it a lot. Then, just before he went to bed he was walking out of the bathroom and said "Bye poops - see you later. . . " as he was walking past the toilet. Hilarious!







5 comments:
so cute- all of it is so cute! Good thing yu recorded it so you never forget these fun moments!
Michelle, you have such adorable kids!! Justin just seems like a funny kid! I bet he will love having you all to himself for a while :) and I loved the pictures of Julia posing, she is a beautiful little girl.
Love the Justin comment! I would love to meet the mini Chad :)Julia is so pretty!
I love the Julia picture face. Wasn't I doing it in a picture with her? Funny Justin. Reid is still talking about how funny justin is and hopes alvin will be the same.
He is such a Ham. So cute! And Julia is beautiful as always! She is so grown up looking. All My kids love Pretty Pretty Princess too(even Ty!) I have pics of Brady and Brookelyn playing it together one night...just the two of them...Brookelyn putting a crown on Brady's head and he's adorned with jewels. I'm sure Chad has found himself in that same position more than once right?
Post a Comment