
Justin struck again! He is always doing hilarious things to make us all laugh. The other night he had the silly idea to put some underwear on his head. I think all little boys do this at least once. When he put it on he looked like Sloth from "The Goonies." It was so funny and of course when he heard us laughing about it he started to ham it up even more. He put on a show for at least 5 minutes.
A couple of months ago Grandma Janet challenged all the grandkids to memorize verses to patriotic songs and church songs. For each verse they learned they got a dollar. Justin listened to a CD she had made with all the music over and over, but would never sing the songs when we asked him. I heard him singing along a lot, but as soon as I would look back at him in his carseat he would stop. Well, all of the sudden tonight he started singing his version of "God Bless America." He kept singing it over and over and each time he would end it he would say, "One more time!" and start over. He did pretty good with the words, but had a few changes. Instead of "Stand beside her" he say "and the diaper. . . ." Then, for "and the praries" he sang, "and the berries . . ." Once again he had us cracking up at him.







2 comments:
That is so funny!! You need to record him singing that song :)
So cute, Michelle. Maybe that's why Tyler put underwear on his head at my house on Friday night! I hope soon Justin will sing it for me - I'd love to hear his rendition.
Post a Comment