Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh my how time flies!!


Well, I stumbled upon our blog the other day and was horrified! I still had pumpkins for a background and I had last written about Halloween. Well, even worse, I said in my post I was going to write about Halloween and as of February 10th it still hasn't happened. I also haven't finished my thank yous from Christmas (the thought plagues me everyday), written a page in Kate's baby book (or Justin's), and the list goes on and on. . . .

When I saw this picture of Kate in her pumpkin costume it made me cry. She is growing so fast!! I would give anything to slow down time. All the kids are just getting more and more grown up by the minute. So, I hope I can find time to blog sometime soon. I've got a lot to catch up on! For now here is a more up to date picture of our Kate.

1 comment:

teviawall said...

Michelle, she is just beautiful. Glad to hear you guys are still out there, doing well.