Tyler and Justin were both baseball players. Tyler's team is named after him and his favorite food - "The Tyler Noodles". His number - 8 - after his age. Justin's team - "The Justin Wildmen" - named by Tyler - his number 2 - also after his age. Both appropriately named teams.
Michelle made the uniforms - very nicely done. Printed on iron on paper and made the shirts herself. She was very economical.
Julia is the prettiest princess I have ever seen. This is her Jasmine dress. She looked so pretty.
I am not sure why the kids like doing this - but wrapping me up in really cheap toilet paper has become a tradition - one that I find very humorous. And you would never know that single ply toilet paper could be so warm.
Tyler sure has a lot of fun with his cousins - the Pirates. There always seems to be a great picture of these boys when they get together. We are so grateful that they get along so well. By the way, Joshua also caved on his water canister demands to Uncle Chad. He sold me 2 for $15 - that's a $5 discount. I told him I would give him a $5 tip though.Do I have the most beautiful wife in the world?? It's no wonder I have such cute kids . . .
Sunday night, after Church we went to TJ and Carrie's house and carved pumpkins. This is always an interesting event - everyone wants to hold the knife and no one wants to scoop out the seeds. So, as we do so often, we made Mommy do it. :)
And she got a little carried away . . . .
The kids didn't care - they just loved being with their cousins and designing pumpkins.
I might have gotten a little carried away with the knife. It made me feel very powerful.
I was really into it. I normally don't look like this, do I?
After awhile, I think the kids were actually frightened of me.
The finished product. Please, show some control, no head jokes. Although I couldn't resist with this picture of Justin. I love his eyes poking out of his shirt.
Anyway, we sure did have a lot of at Grandma's birthday/Halloween party and carving pumpkins. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays - right behind Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Easter and the first two days of the NCAA tournament in March. Happy Halloween to all of our family and friends.







7 comments:
Chad- I am so impressed that you publish posts on the blog! You need to show TJ how it is done. Thanks for an entertaining Sunday evening. Hope to see you all on Halloween!
Looks like a super fun weekend! Everyone looks great! Loe the costumes and all of the fun pictures!
This was a hilarious post. I loved all the pictures - you got much better pictures than I did at Mom's party. And Julia WAS the prettiest princess. She is so super cute!
Chad you are always entertaining and make me laugh! Your family is so cute- and yes Michelle is beautiful. You aren't so bad either :)
I have to agree with Shannon. Great post Chad! It was very entertaining! ... and you had awesome pictures to back it up!
Michelle is very beautiful..and talented! She did an amazing job on the costumes! And your kids, well I can't say enough how adorable they are. There probably is never be a dull moment at your house.
Have fun trick or treating tonight!
How fun!! Your family is so stinking cute!!
Great post Chadwick. :0 I haven't called you that for about 34 years! These were such cute pictures of your family and all the cousins - what great memories you are making for your little family. And I have to agree that Julia is a beautiful princess - and so is Michelle :) Love your pumpkin head pictures too. This is the greatest time of the year...doesn't hurt either that it is starting to cool down. And - Happy Birthday on MOnday!
Post a Comment