I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. Prepare to laugh.
That was great! Thanks for the laugh!
Wow...funny and impressive! I can't believe some of those moves!!!
That is funny. Where in the world did you find this?? It obviously is pretty old. So funny ... and weird. :)
Chad got it in an email. You've got to go to YouTube and search his floor and beam routine, too. The guy is crazy - and good! It's really funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was great! Thanks for the laugh!
Wow...funny and impressive! I can't believe some of those moves!!!
That is funny. Where in the world did you find this?? It obviously is pretty old. So funny ... and weird. :)
Chad got it in an email. You've got to go to YouTube and search his floor and beam routine, too. The guy is crazy - and good! It's really funny!
Post a Comment