



Julia turned 5 today!!! I can't believe it! It was a fun, low-key birthday. Her highlights were bringing pink sugar cookies to school, getting to do what she wanted because as she told me all day long, "It's my birthday!" Daddy went with her to the store and they picked out a cake, too. She loved that! She was so broken-hearted this afternoon when Justin hit her, she sobbed, "I can't believe he did that to me on my special day!" Other than that, we had a great time just treating her extra special today.







6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Julis! SOunds like it was her special day- except when she got hit. ;) Brothers... what can you do?!
OOPS- JULIA (not Julis!)
Happy Birthday Julia! You sure are a beautiful little princess!
Happy Birthday Julia! I have loved watching you grow up....sadly through pictures! But nontheless I have enjoyed watching you blossom into a Beautiful young girl!
Happy Birthday - sweet Julia! Grandma loves you...and I'm so proud of you :)
Happy birthday Julia! You are a pretty little girl! Silly brothers do things we just don't understand :)
Post a Comment