Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Remember Kelly?



Last night, I met Kelly Lepine (I don't think that is her last name right now) and Lisa Pettorossi at the Westin Kierland and we talked for 3 hours. It was really fun. Kelly is exactly how I remember her. It was so funny to listen to her talk about how "life for me stopped in 8th grade when I moved to Texas". She also asked me if I remembered when we did plays in the backyard? Annie? And I had to play all the male parts? No recollection of that whatsoever.


We talked about her family - she lives in New Jersey with her two kids, a four year old boy and two year old girl. Her 4 year old has autism and it was interesting to talk to her about how she handles that challenge in her life. She also has two other children that are teenagers that are her husband's children from a previous marriage.


She works as a supervisor of middle school teachers and absolutely loves her job and is very passionate about reading.


Lisa Pettorossi and were pretty much best friends our senior year in high school and remained close friends through my first year in school and my mission years.
She works currently at the Westin Kierland as a corporate sales manager. She is flying today to Chicago on business for 5 days. She is absolutely hysterical. She is happily engaged to her boyfriend and they are getting married two days after Thanksgiving. We had a ton of fun - reminiscing. Actually, they were reminiscing and I was just acting like I remembered what they were talking about. I have a horrible memory.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I just read this blog - I didn't know you posted about Kelly and Lisa on Michelle's blog too- that's why I didn't know that Lisa was getting married etc.
Very fun and such good memories of the Lepines.