Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!


Yes, that is me. Right before I left yesterday to go to Bartlett Lake with the youth, my wife said to me, "Don't do anything stupid". Needless to say, she is not speaking kindly of me today. I am extremely sore, and I would never do anything like that again, but the picture is cool.

7 comments:

Michelle Cherrington said...

You are in so much trouble!! Guess my lecture where I specified "don't do anything crazy" didn't help. You need to promise you won't do ANYTHING like this again. This picture scares me!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

Believe me, I promise I won't. Unless someone pays me giant sums of money.

Nikki said...

Looks fun- but must have been pretty painful for you to never want to do it again!
Were you the only one who dared do it?

Shannon said...

You're crazy Chad!! I bet the youth thought that was pretty cool though :)

Carrie Hazar said...

Chad- your toes aren't pointed!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

the youth thought it was pretty macho. at that point, i wasn't really thinking about my form. and yes, I was the only one dumb enough to do it. Today, three days later, I can turn my head normally.

Nabby Hazar said...

when i first saw this post I thought it was michelle. ha ha. as if. You never say "this is chad." I had to click on it to know it was chad. I was very impressed at first thinking it was michelle.